Write To Me
With My Mother
A mother creates so many beautiful moments and memories with her children, and this journal is to document those special times. To capture and record in writing and photographs as the children grow, will create a treasured heir loom to pass down and look back on in all the years to come.
Create a special journal to write down and accompany with photos memorable moments of a mother and child together that can be started at any stage in life. A journal that can be created throughout childhood to pass down and bring back to life time spent together or perhaps a journal that can document Mother’s Day each year. Can also be filled out by adult children of favourite photos and moments past to gift to a mother on a special birthday.
230 x 190mm | 9 x 7.5in
Size 230 x 190mm | 9 x 7.5in
- Pages 96 pages
- Cover Beautiful linen hard cover with gold embossed title & spine
- Endpaper Illustrated end papers
- Paper 120GSM FSC certified paper
- Binding Case Bound
- Flat Lay Binding Journal lays flat for easy writing
- FeaturesOne photo page and one lined page per double page spread.
- Features47 double page spreads which you can use to document one memory per spread or multiple spreads per memories
- We Recommend Using a ball point pen
- We Recommend Photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos
Designed in Melbourne, Australia.